Can you believe this year is coming to an end? It's just flown by and here we are, on the cusp of 2013. As I review the images for the favorites I can't help but smile. Some of your kids were so happy and silly and some cried or were shy but in the end everyone gave me just what I was looking for. From the oh so serious to the oh so silly and everything in between. I have watched your families grow from 2 to 3 and from 3 to 4. I've seen your kids go from barely sitting up to walking and talking and I have loved every minute of it. I can't thank you enough for choosing me to capture your families history. I love what I do so much I am truly blessed.
So here it, my favorites of 2012, and here's how it works:
So, how do you vote?? Go to our facebook fan page and like our page. Then click on photos and look for the album that says favorites of 2012 and click "like" on the pictures you like.
Here are some of the rules:
1. If you've had more than one session with us this year, we will only post from one session.
2. If you've had multiple children we try to post a picture with all your children so you don't have to split your votes.
3. You must like both the memory studios fan page as well as the picture for your vote to count.
4. New accounts on FB will not account, must be an existing account.
5. You can share this with family and friends to vote, but this is not a contest run by FB.
6. Winner will receive a 16x20 print of the picture in the album, there are no substitutions or cash value in exchange for print.
7. Contest will end Jan. 10, 2013.
8. Comments will not count, only "likes".
9. You must have made a purchase in 2012 for your picture to be used in the favorites of 2012 contest.
I want to thank you again for believing in me and for allowing me to capture these most precious moments in time. I have had such a crazy year of highs and lows and I'm thankful that I do something I love and that I have the most amazing and beautiful clients. Good luck to all my 2012 clients, you are all winners to me! See you in 2013~